[Nfb-krafters-korner] grab your looms and find a tailgate!

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 03:25:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am teaching a football cuddle sack in November.  What you say? What is a
cuddle sack?  This is an adoreable photo prop or cumfy warm snuggle sack for
a baby.  I made one for my Great Nephew last year.  What could be better
than Fall, Football, loom knitting and plenty of foolishness and fun???
Nothing except going to a University of Alabama   football game at Bryant
denny stadium!!  Rammer Jammer!  Beat um Bammer!  Roll Tide!

So watch out for this class to be posted.  November 12 and 19 8PM EST.

Jill