[Nfb-krafters-korner] For sale: CinDwood crafts universal s loom

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 06:22:26 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm selling a CinDWood Crafts Universal S-Loom 48 inch 1/2 gauge with
tan colored pegs. It's brand new; I casted on a project, but didn't
like the feel of the loom so haven't used it. I'm selling it for the
original price of 49.99 not including shipping. Here's a description
of the loom. If you ar einterested, please get in touch with me.

Thanks,
Minh

Our universal loom can be used as a single or double rake afghan.
Included is a movable wedge with a peg that is used in the inside
groove of the loom
so you can also knit round tubes in any size. Colored marker pegs
aren’t wrapped if using the figure 8 wrap on the double panel. Comes
in 3 sizes and two
gauges.  1/2 inch gauge is tighter and finer yarns can be used. 5/8
inch gauge has more space between each peg for easier wrapping.

48 inch –  total size – 18″x11″ can make any project up to a twin size afghan
• 1/2 in. spacing- 188 pegs

--
Minh Ha
Boston College | Lynch School of Education '16
minh.ha927 at gmail.com

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence