[Nfb-krafters-korner] Second message

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Oct 15 17:20:42 UTC 2015

I must say I have enjoyed all the Halloween beads crafts that Joyce has
taught over the past few weeks. If you did not attend, you missed some cute
things that she made easy for us. Some were not what I like but all were
cute. Thanks to Joyce reqoeking the patterns with help from her daughter
writing the patterns I now have a group of cute beadie things I can hang all
over. Look forward to making the spider to complete my collection. This has
been a cool thing, looking forward to the Thanksgiving and Christmas
beading. Even going to make some of these into seed bead projects to make
mini beads out of them. Appreciate the time and work you and your daughter
placed into this project for all of us, but this is from a person who does
Not like Halloween, but made them anyway. Good job Joyce, keep them coming.

Terry K