[Nfb-krafters-korner] Did you miss it?

linda blasingim lblasingim at charter.net
Thu Oct 15 19:37:25 UTC 2015

Very sweet, Terry.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Thursday, October 15, 2015 12:59 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Terry Knox
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Did you miss it?

Why I like to see your post. Have to share what I sent to Cindy S. I enjoy
the posts from this list, many of you say our list is too busy. Maybe it is,
but I enjoy everyday reading the posts from all of you and it is a way of my
Devotional day to remember each of you. The smiles it brings my heart to
hear what Jake and Sophie are getting into and hearing the frazzle in
Joyce's messages, and to laugh along with Jill and Henry, I claim it all a
blessing.
So remember keep posting, cause someone is praying for you.

Terry K