[Nfb-krafters-korner] beading

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Thu Oct 15 20:56:06 UTC 2015

Terry,
Remember a few years ago when I think Marie taught the Snowflake seed bead?
I liked when Kathryn said she was going to make little ghost earrings, and I
remembered the snowflakes we made. To busy to do anything now but I am going
to try this. I just can not get myself going with plastic canvas and
combining it with hair accessories just can not go there now, just too much
Christmas for me right now.
Terry K