[Nfb-krafters-korner] case for long loom

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Fri Oct 16 02:04:58 UTC 2015

Hi,
Yes, I've been to many conventions and I am a bag lady! I have tons of them
around here. But none long and narrow enough for that loom.I worried about
having it sticking out on my way over to the meeting and even more concerned
when some of my work was sticking out where it could get snagged on
something.
Thanks,
Lauren