[Nfb-krafters-korner] safety pin beading

Theresa C. Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 20:32:20 UTC 2015

I know it is only October…but I need to know how many are interested in the candle votives and snowman. I need to order supplies and I want to have enough.
I am teaching the candle votive in November and the snowman in December.
Let me know if you want to purchase kits.
They are great for gifts or to brighten up your home.
Theresa

Rev. Dr. Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries, Inc.
www.seektheson.org

Fostering reconciliation, reflection & recreation for the disabled and the greater community