[Nfb-krafters-korner] Important Mailings

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Sat Oct 17 22:12:32 UTC 2015

Please note. I got a message from Karen, she received her Secret Santa this
weekend. Please note, as I susopected, there was extra postage due on the
mailing. The 50 cent stamp was not enough and there was 21 cents more due.
Please watch for this announcement in your box, as I am not sure if it was
weight or distance. They will notr be sent back to me, but you will receive
a note that you owe a certain amount due on incoming mail.

Terry K