[Nfb-krafters-korner] presentation

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 01:00:02 UTC 2015

I want to thank all of you who came to the presentation.  I hope that each
one of you will help spred the word about KraftersKorner.org.

The more folks we can get the more fun we will have.

If you know of newsletters in your area or even the "LightHouse Agencies in
your area, please consider writing something about Krafters Korner and
include our website.  I think we got it out there at least 6 times today.

www.KraftersKorner.org Remember to capitalize the 2 Ks as then it will
pronounce it Krafters Korner.

You can also send me the contact information and one of the board members
can write up something.  It is very good when it comes from our members.

Joyce
Joyce