[Nfb-krafters-korner] Wooden Beads with Faces

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Sun Oct 18 05:25:11 UTC 2015

Does anyone  know of a  source that sells wooden beads with the face painted
on? While cleaning, I  found an old one I  made many years ago and my
interest has been peeked. These beads seem to be about an inch wide. I  used
to purchase them to  make angels for Christmas ornaments. I  would like to
try that again. If successful, that may be something I  could share with the
group. If not this year, next year would be fine.

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle