[Nfb-krafters-korner] Snowflakes beaded

linda blasingim lblasingim at charter.net
Sun Oct 18 14:36:31 UTC 2015

Joyce, yes, I am interested.  If it is not too large, I would like to use it
for gift decorations.
For what it is worth, I have omitted the face on the santa pony bead
ornament and shortened the hat to use for my grandchildren's zipper pulled
during the season.  I began with the one white bead, did three rows of red,
increasing one bead each row and ending with one white row. I do think they
are cute  and different.

Linda B