[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Important Mailings

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Oct 19 14:54:49 UTC 2015

If this happens, how do we pay it?

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-krafters-korner [mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Terry Knox via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2015 6:13 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Terry Knox
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Important Mailings

Please note. I got a message from Karen, she received her Secret Santa this weekend. Please note, as I susopected, there was extra postage due on the mailing. The 50 cent stamp was not enough and there was 21 cents more due.
Please watch for this announcement in your box, as I am not sure if it was weight or distance. They will notr be sent back to me, but you will receive a note that you owe a certain amount due on incoming mail.

Terry K