[Nfb-krafters-korner] one more thing...

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 16:17:24 UTC 2015

Hi!

Does anyone know of a threaded email client (I think that’s what they’re called) workable with JAWS and Win. LiveMail? I’m trying to address some solutions for issues I encounter in the listservs I belong to: having to really search for the items in the list that I haven’t read yet (among the many, many repeated messages), wanting to organize items by topic instead of having to manually jump down a bunch of times to find related posts, etc. On a heavily-traveled list like KK, I could see definite advantages!

Sandra
“To love another person is to see the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)