[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT outlook??

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 23:01:48 UTC 2015

If your computer uses the F keys as the unshifted version, then don't do the
other ones. I believe manufacturers can set them to suit them. But, they
don't do things you need. They do nasty things like try to hook up a
projector, turn off cards in your computer, disable your display, and those
are just some I've been made aware of. Don't mess with them. You will be
sorry (big smile). I did before I knew this even existed And, if you need
it, there is a command in the operating system to fix this. If it is not a
problem, don't bother with it. A sighted person can tell you what icons are
on the keys. They are like the Capital and little letters on the other keys.
But, these will be pictures.

Greg