[Nfb-krafters-korner] safety pin beading

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 20 00:59:28 UTC 2015

Hi,
I ordered the ginger bread house and did it myself.  As I remember, I might
have added some extra pins in the roof to make it stand up better.  Other
than that I was able to do it by just the directions.  Not saying it was
perfect, but family has seen at Christmas and recognized it as a ginger
bread house.  I need to work on some other kits that I got from Teresa and
Ken.  I bought the light house but haven't built it yet.
Jill