[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beading

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 21:47:41 UTC 2015

Ah yes, the kids did that with T shirts at Girl Scout camp.  They used pony beads I think.  At least that is what type of beads they have up at Girl Scout Camp.  They did get shirts way larger then they take and cut strips and then threaded the T shirt material thru several beads   Some of them cut the shirts in a V shape center front and center back going upward on the sides Keeping them long enough to cover themselves   They also did this on the short sleeve bottom in the front part of the sleeves.

I don't think you can toss something like this into the washer and dryer, but it was definitely a fun project and made some cool shirts.

Joyce