[Nfb-krafters-korner] Thanks!

Sandra Streeter sandrastreeter381 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 21:25:22 UTC 2015

Thanks to the person who tracked down Marjorie’s info—mine was ALSO dated, so I’m glad I “never got around to” posting in response to the question!

Also, I’m glad to se a very broad definition of accessibility here. I am a die-hard Braille user for crafting, and since I can’t yet afford Dux or other Braille programs and am an extreme technophobe, I love to find sources of already-transcribed patterns. I am also a lousy auditory learner, and do better when I’m handling the craft project and checking in with a Braille pattern occasionally, or even just designing my own stuff. My learning style is definitely mixed, with very little auditory strength! So, the more Braille for a brand new project slightly ahead of what I’ve tried in the past, the better!

Sandra
“To love another person is to see the face of God.”
(Les Miserables--the musical)