[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT Music???

Lauren Merryfield lauren at catlines.com
Sun Oct 25 05:29:53 UTC 2015

Hi,
I've always been blind so I didn't learn to play a musical instrument after
losing my sight. I play the piano, guitar, tambourine  and harmonica. My
cats even tolerate them!

I've always wanted to learn to play the flute or clarinet.
Thanks,
Lauren

Blessings in Jesus’ name:
My digital evangelism blog is at:
www dot ask in jesus name dot org (you need to retype it)
Psalm 34:1-2 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall
continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the
humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
Advice from my cats:”meow when you feel like it.”