[Nfb-krafters-korner] two Ot'S

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:15:09 UTC 2015

Sandra,

What radio station are you talking about? I'm from Boston so I'm
familiar with most of the radio stations in this area.

If you want to listen to music online while using Jaws, there's a
pretty easy fix for that. You simply have to turn the volume of the
web browser lower than that of Jaws and it will play in the
background. What I do is I go into the volume controls by hitting
windows R to bring up the "run dialog" where I type "sndvol." In
there, just tab around to the different options of volume controls;
there should be one for Jaws, system sounds, and one for your web
browser. For instance, I use mozilla firefox, so I will go to that
slider bar and move it down. After you do this, the sound coming from
the web browser will be lower.

Hope this helps,
Minh

On 10/25/15, Sandra Streeter via Nfb-krafters-korner