[Nfb-krafters-korner] ISO needle knitter to fill an order

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:30:23 UTC 2015

Hi, would any of the needle knitters want to take on a hat order for me? And be able to fill it soon,  I have a customer who wants a specific hat  pattern made and since I can’t figure out how to do it on the loom….
The pattern is a pay for pattern. I have done previous orders for this lady who has paid by check, so far I’ve not had any problems accepting checks from her.
If you think you might be interested please contact me off list.
Barb
barbwire59 at gmail.com