[Nfb-krafters-korner] Classes

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:50:53 UTC 2015

Hi Lisa. To sign up for classes, go to www.krafterskorner.org and look for
Classes. You'll first see a link on that page for past classes. Go on down
and you'll find recent and future ones. The classes are usually announced on
the list. But, this is the official place to find them. There is a Christmas
Party that will be held over the telephone for our members. It is listed
under the category of Other.

Greg