[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Chat in November

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 22:42:42 UTC 2015

So I checked my November schedule… Yes cookies next week… The second Monday of November November 9 is coming to make a crocheted sachet The third Monday is swap night… And we are also going to talk about Thanksgiving ideas recipes decorations… Swapping will not take very long… And who knows maybe we will also exchange these recipes I cannot wait till next Monday to exchange cookie recipes…

Sent from my iPhone