[Nfb-krafters-korner] String Art?

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 00:05:04 UTC 2015

When I was a kid, We did this in Bible School one year. We made a sail boat
with little nails and then wrapped colored twine to make the picture. II t
was really pretty. But, one hard thing is getting all of your nails exactly
the same depth and then wrapping all the string. Some were only wrapped once
or twice and some a bunch of times. For a blind person, it would require a
very simple picture. This sailboat would be an advanced level for a blind
person as a first project. The sighted kids struggled and they had a picture
to look at. So, a lot of time in planning would be required and the design
of a piece and all. We had kits back then.

Greg