[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hello

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 00:49:16 UTC 2015

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to krafter's korner. In the past, we have offered classes in all of
the various crafts you have said you were interested in learning more about.

If you are not a member of KK yet, do take a try-it for free class to see
how you like it. there are conference call and email classes available. It
is good that you mentioned what crafts you are interested in learning more
about. This is often how a teacher decides to teach a class. for example,
Lillie has said she is willing to each how to make earrings. I am sure Lindy
will be teaching a class in origami soon.so go check out that class page and
see what interests you at the moment.
http://www.krafterskorner.org/class1.html

Cathy F