[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat November 2nd cookie swap

jill rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 27 00:59:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

I will be collecting the cookie recipes for this next weeks Monday night
chat.  You are welcome to email them to me prior to the chat or submit them
to me the night of the chat.  I will get Teresa to take attendance and all
who are present will receive the cookie swap file.  I have everyone's
address who is a member.  If someone is present that is not a member, you
will have to provide your email address if you would like the file.

My email is

Jillbilly4 at comcast.net

I have already received 2 neat recipes that I am sure you will enjoy!  If
you want to submit more than one, I will be happy to collect them!
Christmas time's a coming!

Jill