[Nfb-krafters-korner] cardigan and ponchos: was What is new out there?

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 04:56:09 UTC 2015

Hi Courtney,

It was nice to meet you on the chat tonight.

As for the poncho class, if you ask Henry, I know his answer will be "never
ever again!"

There was sewing involved because it was loom knit in three pieces and
getting the pieces lined up and sewed evenly was next to impossible.
Hmm, if someone does repeat this class, let's all send our pieces to Karen
to sew for us. <grin>

Meanwhile, why not plan to join my loom knit shawl class in January. All you
need to know how to do is to knit and purl.
Cathy F