[Nfb-krafters-korner] String Art?

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Tue Oct 27 11:45:51 UTC 2015

 I feel like we did something like this as an accommodation for a geometry project once. There was a board with nails, and each nail was given a letter in braille that was labeled underneath. I had a string I was supposed to wrap around to the nails in the pattern to achieve a specific design. I actually really liked that project. Thank you for reminding me.
Lillie

Sent from my iPhone