[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom basic hat question

Catherine jacobse cjacobse at telus.net
Tue Oct 27 21:01:45 UTC 2015

Terry,
You made me pull them out and count pegs, which is a good thing. There are 4 in this set of circular looms: 24 pegs, 31 pegs, 36 pegs and the largest is 41 pegs.  What I noticed is that the smallest has  narrower  spaces between pegs than the largest loom.  Maybe this is  the norm with circular looms, at any rate, I will give it a try with what I have.
  I’m pretty sure it will fit someone!
Looking forward to your class.
Catherine J