[Nfb-krafters-korner] just wondering?

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 17:40:54 UTC 2015

Remember, tables come in all sizes. Instead of knitting one for your banquet
table, you could do one for your bedside table or the table in your foyer.
Learning the skills is the important part. Then, the size is determined by
the table you have and your love of stitching. I would think the technique
of stitching a sweater for example would be much more complicated than a
tablecloth. Think of it as an afghan. And, what a lovely treasure you would
have once completed!

Greg