[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat November 2nd cookie swap

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Oct 28 22:44:25 UTC 2015

I meant Sandy Bishop.  She has adopted 2 girls from Bethel and has
visited the orphanage several times.  I can get her contact info if
you want it.  I think she lives in New Jersey or somewhere on the east
coast.

On 10/28/15, Courtney Fulghum Smith via Nfb-krafters-korner

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053