[Nfb-krafters-korner] cardigan and ponchos: was What isnew out there?

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 29 00:25:26 UTC 2015

Henry,

You have permission to use my description in your class.  We will be all old
and grey if you wait for me to have time to teach the class.

By the way, I will be teaching a 1 session needle knitting class on picking
up dropped stitches in late January 2016.  Stay tuned as I will post info
about the class in a few weeks as there is a little bit of homework prior to
the class.

Annette