[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sign up for those classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Oct 29 00:51:42 UTC 2015

The time is spinning down and the classes here at Krafters Korner will be
coming to a close for 2015.  All the teachers have done a fantastic job with
keeping a variety of different crafts and classes available for our members.

May I suggest you keep on checking the website once or twice as we still
have 2 classes for November and 3 classes for December that will be going up
on our website.

There is still time to sign up for the classes on the first week of
November.  I believe the dishcloth class for November 1 is closed.

We have a pony bead class on Tuesday for 2 weeks [Indian corn
& pumpkin, A basic loom hat class for 2 weeks on Wednesday and a Safety pin
beading votive candle holder on Thursday.[I am not sure if that is for 1 or
2 weeks.  We also have the Holiday Party sign up open until November 13th
and you don't want to miss putting a speaking voice with all your friends
you have made here and lot's of other fun things planned.

Don't delay go over to
www.KraftersKorner.org

Joyce