[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn Order

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 04:16:20 UTC 2015

Are you ordering yarn for all of the different classes? Well, add one more! We’re having a crocheted Knocker class starting October 5. Get your yarn so you’ll have it and be ready to go. This is an e-mail class. It is not upfor sign up yet. But, order Cascade Farms Pima Ultra Fine in a neutral color or pastel or a color such as buff. We’re doing this in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month which is October. I hope all will participate.

Greg

Greg