[Nfb-krafters-korner] Upcoming Class: Paint By Numbers Shawl, more details

debbie ralston debralston at myfairpoint.net
Wed Sep 2 02:00:06 UTC 2015

Hi,
I found the scarfie yarn at craftsy.com site for $7.00 a skein. The site is
accessable with speech. They have about 7 different colors. I ended up
getting the silver-charcol. I thought it would be pretty & a color that I
could wear with everything. I bought 3 skeins & paid $6.99 for standard
shipping. I thought that this was a good price. I just wanted to let
everyone know.
Debbie