[Nfb-krafters-korner] signing up for loom mock hat?

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 05:09:00 UTC 2015

No idea what happened. The class files were still there. I actually had an issue with a word document reverting back to an old version and had to go to my backups to get the correct copy.

Let me know if anything else is missing.

First, BARD is down for the count. Second, my files have done some "crazy" things. Please tell me there is going to be a Third anything.

Cindy S.