[Nfb-krafters-korner] Time Puzzel

Henry Osborne hosbornejr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:10:11 UTC 2015

Hi All,this is Sophie talking. Sunday is the best day for Mommy,Daddy,and me
because we might go to my Cousin auburn's house after the party. I just hope
Daddy's Cowboys or my University of Connecticut Huskies basketball teams
aren't playing,or we'll never get out of the house.. (Doggie grin)
Go Cowboys,go Huskies,woof woof.
Love ya all.
Sophie