[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog Christmas Secrets

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 23:22:02 UTC 2015

Jake, Tammy here. If you write me private, you can tell me anything you think them humans ought to do for us dogs at that party they’re planning. I’ll tell my human and see if he’ll let us have a part too. I know how to get what I want. So, let’s have fun. If the other humans don’t know the plan, we’ll be good. I think we ought to run through and grab all the food. I heard chocolate and I sure would love to try that. He always says no! So, Jake buddy, you just talk to me and see what happens. I read his mail first (woof woof). ncbootman at gmail.com

Tammy