[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT to Cindy S weird things happening

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 00:24:12 UTC 2015

Cindy S,

Everything else appears to be in order with the classes.
BARD being down is just so sad. I can only say that I am glad I downloaded a
bunch of titles just in the unlikely case, something like this would happen.
I am certain my caution is due to the fact that I spent years waiting for
books to arrive via talking books and then via cassette.
As for something else happening, I slept until four this afternoon for no
apparent reason. So what's with that?
<smile>
Cathy F