[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog Christmas Secrets

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 13:36:16 UTC 2015

Sophie,

I can't wait to meet all of yall.

Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Osborne via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2015 8:00 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Cc: Henry Osborne
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog Christmas Secrets

Hi Guys and gals;
You can count on me being at the party too. I got a real good sniffer for
dropped food,Dad says that if I played on the Cowboys or University of
Connecticut Huskies I'd be really great at recovering fumbles.
I'll share my doggie treats with all of you too.
Uh oh,here comes da boss man,I gotta scoot off this computer for now. Bark
at you all later.
Sophie