[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dog Christmas Secrets

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 18:33:47 UTC 2015

Hi Savre and all other guides,

I mean no offense but you shepherds are strange. I mean not liking to eat,
now how can that be?  I'm a lab and love to eat, anything, anytime. So I
think that a dog treat recipe would be cool. The only problem is that my mom
doesn't like to cook. She says that the kitchen floor hurts her back to
stand on it for any length of time. Hmm, likely story.   I am 63 in human
years this month and don't have any trouble standing. But then again, I am
not allowed in the kitchen. I am a good dog and stay out of there. Nike my
little brother, well he is still just a puppy and sometimes sneaks in there.
Mom and dad say "out," sternly to him and then say to one another that he is
pushing the envelope once again.  (shaking head) whatever that means. Nike
isn't interested in envelopes at all from what I have seen. but he will try
to eat almost anything that doesn't move! So naturally he would like a treat
recipe as well.

Oops, here comes mom, got to go for a walk now.

Dana the little black lab.