[Nfb-krafters-korner] sample greeting cards at state conventions

Ramona Walhof walhoframona at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 18:46:26 UTC 2015

Cathy F. has sample Braille greeting cards that she can send to members who
wish to sell them.  Particularly, we are hoping some of you will take them
to state conventions and show them there.  You don't need to get a table in
the exhibit room, but if you are going to be there, take your cards along.
You can just make an announcement at the convention and invite interested
people to meet you at a time and place you choose.  You can take orders, and
the buyers can pay through paypal or by check to NFB Crafters Division, or
they can order by phone.  Prices are three dollars or five dollars per card
plus shipping for small or large cards.  If somebody really really wants a
special message, we should be able to do that as long as the message is
short.  If we can stick to the designs we already have for pictures on the
front, that will make this manageable.

If you are interested, please contact me or Cathy offlist please.  My email
is walhoframona at gmail.com <mailto:walhoframona at gmail.com> .  Cathy is
flowersandherbs at gmail.com <mailto:flowersandherbs at gmail.com> .

I will be systematically calling members by phone as well.  If you are going
to be in other places where you can show these cards, please order a set.
We are using what is left from National convention as samples for now.  If
we begin to get orders, we will be recruiting card makers again, so if there
are people who have not created some of these Braille designs and want to,
we can give you a try.

Ramona