[Nfb-krafters-korner] Sewing Machine

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 16:17:16 UTC 2015

Hi Barb
Make sure there is a hole to the right of the needle for a sewing guide. The one I used screwed in that hole. The guide has space you can adjust to the width of the space you need towards the right of the needle.
Another must have for me was an automatic needle threader built in just above the needle compartment.
Also ensure that turning knobs and slides can be marked so you know exactly how wide or long the stitches, will be.
How I long for my Elna sewing machine I sold some years ago when the nerve-ends of my fingers started deteriorating. The more complex the pattern the happier I was.
Hope this helps.

Hettie