[Nfb-krafters-korner] bard outageRE: Fw: [fcb-l] FW: [Nfbf-l] Concerns BARD, Copyright Office's online registration hasn't worked for almost a?week

linda blasingim lblasingim at charter.net
Sun Sep 6 18:44:19 UTC 2015

Cindy.miles at tn.gov		Cindy, this is a reason for the BARD outage.
You may want to forward this to teacher.
Linda

Behalf Of Annely Rose via Nfb-krafters-korner
Sent: Saturday, September 05, 2015 5:10 PM
To: nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org
Cc: Annely Rose
Subject: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Fw: [fcb-l] FW: [Nfbf-l] Concerns BARD,
Copyright Office's online registration hasn't worked for almost a?week

--- On Sat, 9/5/15, Patricia A. Lipovsky via fcb-l <fcb-l at acblists.org>

Annely

Facebook page:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/lblasingim%