[Nfb-krafters-korner] Needle Threader

ncbootman at gmail.com ncbootman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 22:27:27 UTC 2015

It is a Boye Needle Threader. The package is roughly 1 inch wide by 3 inches long. Not exact. It is hanging. The threader makes me think sort of a shirt. It has an arm on each side curved upward like holding your hands up in the air and the big part in the middle is the body of this sort of shirt shape. It is very thin shiny metal and at my store was $1.98. Let me know if you have more questions. That is all the card says. It is a clear plastic package with the card and threader inside.

Greg