[Nfb-krafters-korner] Gift Exchange, Input Please

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Sep 7 03:37:35 UTC 2015

Greg, I think $10.00 or $15.00 is a good limit.  I would consider a
gift card if I need to send it to someone in another country.  I think
a gift exchange for people only is the better idea.  Since this is a
craft group I would suggest a craft supply.  We could each list the
crafts we enjoy so others have an idea of what to purchase.  Thanks so
much for all of your hard work!

On 9/6/15, ncbootman--- via Nfb-krafters-korner

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053