[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hettie

Hettie hettie.woehler at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 19:52:16 UTC 2015

Hi Terry
I will do my best to attend, looking forward to the party.
As soon as I sorted out Facebook I will let you know.
Whether via skype or by Christmas card, I will tell my Christmas story,
smiles.
Sorry for not replying sooner but I am busy launching my campaign to find
agents to start work with me selling my products.
Take Care
Herttie