[Nfb-krafters-korner] Are there any humans doing crafts out there?

Courtney Fulghum Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 19:52:57 UTC 2015

Hi, Mrs, Kane!

My mommy has been busy doing something with string & something called pegs. She calls them    pegs. I call them oh craps because that's what she says when she  sits on them. I think she said she was working on fingerless gloves & now a neck warmer for Christmas. I sure hope she makes me something for Christmas!

Bye bye for now.

Ranger

Sent from my iPhone