[Nfb-krafters-korner] Announcement change of date

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 04:45:28 UTC 2015

To all my students who signed up for the Lab and Black Cat classes, I need
to push them up by one week.  I worked hard on doing these two over the
weekend and I basically tossed out the dog pattern.  I am happy to say I
have a Lab that doesn't look ugly now and the cat is adorable.

My daughter sent me the directions for both of these and put a note in it
that the dog was ugly and the cat seemed hard and asked me to have my oldest
Granddaughter help me when I did it.    Well Bryana and the other Princesses
went camping this weekend with Mom and Dad for the first time up in NH.  So
much for help being around.

I checked out some videos on Utube, but the kid kept saying do it like
this...

I showed my oldest son the website that the dog was on and he said it was
ugly, too.  He told me I could do better then that.  So today I went out
with the dog and cat in my pocket when I went to PT and asked the ladies
there if it looked like a dog?  Lab?  They did say yes.

So basically I had to change some beads around and reorganize the kits I had
done.  That is why I need the extra week.  I won't get to the Post Office
until Thursday and I want to be sure everyone has their kits for the
classes.

So the LAB class will be on September 22 at 2 PM & 8 PM and the Cat Class
will be on September 29 at 2 PM & 8 PM.

Just another heads up here:  for those who ordered Black Lab and Black Cats
- all the black beads are in 1 bag.  All the collar beads are in 1 bag, etc.
For those single kits like a chocolate Lab I put the brown cord in with the
brown beads, but if you have several black kits I will put the black cord in
the envelope loose.

Sorry about this, but I did change the patter and even though I can't see
it, it feels more the shape of a dog.

Joyce