[Nfb-krafters-korner] book recommendation

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 11 22:22:47 UTC 2015

Yes, I have read the entire Cedar Cove series and very much enjoyed it.  I
have a friend who went to one of Debbie Maccomber's knitting retreats.  My
friend loves the books, but does not knit.  Her mom does knit.  They had a
great time.  As best as I can tell, she has not planned another retreat
since.  I think she has a yarn shop somewhere in the state of Washington.

Annette