[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday night chat September 28, join Joyce

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 05:26:36 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Would you like to read a short story about a quilt by Sarah R. Mallery and
then join us for a chat about the  chapter from her book?

Well, now you can and it is free and easy to do.
With the author's permission I have recorded one of the chapters and placed
it in my dropbox for you to download and listen to on your computer, victor
stream or whatever is your preferred listening device. This is an mp3 file.

The chat will be held on Monday, September 28 at 9 PM eastern.
the call in number is:
605-781-1000 access code 875029#.
Joyce will be hosting this particular chat and hopes to see you there."

"this is chapter 2 entitled, "The Drunkard's Path," from the book, "sewing
Can Be Dangerous and Other Threads," by Sarah R. Mallery.

Use the web address below by copying and pasting it into your browser to
access my dropbox page.

 then arrow down the page past the sign in fields until you reach a download
link. Click on it and it will download to wherever you send your downloads.
Alternatively, when you reach my dropbox page, if you have jaws simply press
f7 and then the letter D followed by enter.

the download will be available from now until the night of the chat.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x3pol02vgympme9/a%20drunkard's%20path.mp3?oref=e&n
=47377415

if you have any questions or problems please let me know.

Cathy F